Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Diablo III

D3 2.1.2 Drops and Monks blow up G Rifts into the 40s now

So I played around for a little while last night and OMG was it fun watching the numbers popping on my screen, and I already had my first Ancient Weapon drop for me.Hope we can party some soon.Z
Member avatar small Zantar 2y
Zantar21836Small Tensen 2y
Diablo III

Diablo III Forum

I'm not sure how many people will be playing this or feel the need to discuss it. But knowing how many of us will be playing it in reality and/or in the beta (me :)), I thought I'd start a forum section for discussions about anything you wanted t...
Small Tensen 5y
Tensen42737Small Tensen 3y
Diablo III

Update from Arauial and Silversaw

Hey everybody, I realized I forgot to put my Battletag on here: Arauial 1825.I decided to put this in the D3 forum because that's what Cat and I have been up to lately. We're in act 4 of Nightmare mode right now, moving slowly, but still having ...
Member avatar small Arauial 4y
Arauial53161Member avatar small Arauial 4y
Diablo III

Beta Testers

Put your ID's here if you want to play with folks.I'll probably put a few sections up in the mumble server for groups to run D3 there.Tensen: BattleTag = Tensen#1880
Small Tensen 5y
Tensen84643Small Tensen 5y
Diablo III

Voice actor for Jeweler Confirmed.

Heya SB, remember the conversation we had the other day how I thought the Jewelers voice sounded just like Lo Pan from "Big trouble in Little China"?Look at a thread I found on the forums today LOLhttp://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150755446
Small Tensen 5y
Tensen21857Small Silverbolt 5y
Diablo III

So, Launch is 1 week away....

What are you going to play first?Either a Monk or a Barbarian.PS: I found this on the forums entitled "what they didnt tell you to prepare for Launch Day" I would like to add that this isnt a complete preparation guide as it is in utter LACK of t...
Small Tensen 5y
Tensen63436Small Eolias 5y
Diablo III

OPEN BETA WEEKEND FOR DIABLO 3!!!

For anyone that is interested: PS, NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO SET UP YOUR BATTLE.TAG, so the list in this forum for more of our tags.We're pleased to announce the Diablo III open beta weekend, which offers open access to all players with a valid Battl...
Small Tensen 5y
Tensen21773Small Silverbolt 5y
Diablo III

Inc: Big Announcement

I am not yet at liberty to discuss it, but big announcement incoming.Update: Cat's finished all the phone calls.As I'm sure many of you know, but some may not, I have been with Cat for almost 7 years. We met in WoW actually, when Cat (as Silvers...
Member avatar small Arauial 5y
Arauial168889Small Dogbert 5y
Diablo III

Release Date & Battle Tags

The date has finally been announced! May 15th will, I'm sure, see a large group of us migrate from Azeroth over to Sanctuary, at least until Mists comes out. In anticipation of that, please use this thread to share your Battle Tag, if you want t...
Small Silverbolt 5y
Silverbolt136527Small Silverbolt 5y
Page 1